HOESCH Granules is successful as a global supplier in various markets. Our customers appreciate our products tailored to their specific needs and our long-term partnership. Personal support, no matter on which continent, is an essential feature of our cooperation.
Our company has a long tradition: In 1895, the cutlery factory W. Seibel was founded in Mettmann. In 1982, Alugral GmbH emerged from this, which was relocated to the current location in Neuss in 1985. The insolvency led to the founding of Gral GmbH in 1997, which was then taken over by HOESCH Metallurgie GmbH on April 1, 2000 and changed its name to today’s HOESCH Granules GmbH on January 1, 2003.
As an independent company under the umbrella of the HOESCH Group, HOESCH Granules serves customers on all 5 continents. Over 50 employees work with around 20 local agencies to serve customers in 40 states.